We’re looking for a friendly new face to join the team as our Community Manager. Our CM will represent us at conferences, engage and interact (in-person & online) with customers and partners (existing & potential) and attend various events to learn, contribute and establish our thought leadership in areas that matter most to our customers.
eSchedule is a company based upon the values of its members. We believe in contribution over consumption and that accurate and timely communication leads to all successes. We believe time is the most valuable resource. Based on these beliefs eSchedule is environmentally proactive, supports charitable organizations, and provides online employee scheduling software with easy to use tools for creating and sharing schedules. Click here for more information about eSchedule.
- Creatively and proactively assist customers
- Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound requests
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns and trends in customer requests & product performance
- Transfer information and requests to the appropriate departments so they can respond accordingly
- bugs to quality assurance
- new ideas to product development
- message effectiveness to marketing
- frequently asked questions noted
- identifying user generated content
- Author blog posts, articles, podcasts, videos and screencasts to communicate creative uses of our software from the simple to the very complex
- Establish metrics for reporting and recommendations
- Identify & engage advocates and detractors
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, and insights to the executive team
- Communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the company at large
- Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that the company can continue to be an early adopter of these technologies
- Participate in professional networking by following the prominent bloggers and online writers & attending events
- You love helping people and find it rewarding to solve people’s problems. Then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better.
- You know active listening is your most valuable tool
- You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team
- You are independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping everyone inside and outside the company in the loop
- You love to write & enjoy sharing your ideas with others
- You spend a lot of time online and stay up-to-date on new, fun things out there for web savvy users as well as regular people
- You enjoy learning & are curious
- You gain satisfaction by understanding challenges and solutions with data analysis
- You deeply value time
Think this sounds like you? Send us your resume along with a nice note about why you’d like to work us to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject of “Community Manager Applicant”.
We look forward to meeting you