Generating schedule using your previously created Template can be accomplished in no more that few seconds. Simply follow the steps outlined here.
- navigate to the eSchedule Tab
- click your preference of View 1 or 2 on your eSchedule
- click the ‘Options’ button
- select ‘Generate Shifts’ or ‘Generate Open Shifts’ from drop-down menu
- select your Template from the 2nd drop-down menu
- click in the ‘Dates’ field and select your start and end dates
- click the “Generate Shifts” button
In mere moments eSchedule will fill your calendar with schedule as defined by your Template.
View the step-by-step video tutorial. Just click the button below: