eSchedule is looking to add a talented developer to their development team with a passion for bringing customer value through technology. We are a rapidly growing company and have an equally growing need for enhancing our technology to benefit our customers and partners. The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience on a small team developing software delivered online.
eSchedule is a company based upon the values of its members. We believe in contribution over consumption and that accurate and timely communication leads to all successes. We believe time is the most valuable resource. Based on these beliefs eSchedule is environmentally proactive, supports charitable organizations, and provides online employee scheduling software with easy to use tools for creating and sharing schedules. Click here for more information about eSchedule.
- Familiarity with both traditional and agile software development methodologies
- Two or more years of software engineering experience including verifiable .NET n-tier development
- Zoho API integration experience is a plus
- Knowledge in software design, object-oriented design and implementation techniques and n-tier application design; thorough understanding of design patterns and their application in software development.
- Practical experience designing and implementing .NET-centric, service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions and publicly-facing web services
- Must have the desire and experience to implement strong unit and service-level tests
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, logic, and organizational skills are absolutely required
Think this sounds like you? Send us your resume along with a nice note about why you’d like to work us to hr@eSchedule.ca with a subject of “.NET Developer Applicant”.
We look forward to meeting you